Dynamic, Enthusiastic and motivated Property Co-Ordinator and Office Administrator.
Property Co-Ordinator / Office Administrator (Dublin)
- Constant interaction, interfacing and corresponding with clients and buyers – phone, electronically & in person
- Front of office meeting and greeting.
- Awareness of the companies’ services and ensuring the client’s needs are met consistently.
- Diary Management and collaboration with sales team members.
- Responding to client queries in an efficient and friendly manner on the phone, by email and in person.
- Consistent interaction and use of entire suite of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- CRM experience for relevant property software system (training provided)
- Ability to interface with all forms of web-based services and database management.
- Assistance with preparation of brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Dynamic, Enthusiastic and Friendly
- Great attention to detail
- Available to work in North County Dublin.
- Experience in the property sector (Ideal, but not essential)
- Clean driving licence / Own transport
To apply or for more information
If you are interested in the above position, please email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for application
Contact Email: email@example.com