APC Trainee Workshop – Preparing for Final Assessment (September 2023)
This workshop is for SCSI Trainee’s ONLY! (if you are not a trainee, please do not purchase a ticket)
Jon Lever, FRICS, APC Expert, RICS UK Assessor Trainer.
Jon Lever FRICS is an RICS UK Licenced Assessor Trainer (15 years), APC Auditor Trainer (15 Years), former RICS Training Advisor (18 Years) and RICS Governing Council Member (5 years). He has trained over 7,500 chartered members to become APC assessors and few tens of thousand APC Candidates, Supervisor Counsellors. APC Chair and Assessor (23 Years), over 2,000 APC mock Interviews and RICS Final Assessments facilitated.
Go to the Undertaking The Critical Analysis workshop page here to purchase a combination ticket.
For assistance, please contact email@example.com
5 in stock
The SCSI are delighted to welcome back Jon Lever, FRICS of DeLever Ltd., to deliver this online training workshop to SCSI APC trainees preparing to undertake their Final Assessment interview in the coming 6 to 12 months. This will take place on Friday, 22nd September from 9:30am to 1pm.
This workshop is designed specifically for trainees to support their preparation for the final assessment interview. As part of this preparation, the workshop will cover topics such as;
• The components of the 60-minute final assessment interview in detail.
• Understanding the assessor panel.
• How candidates are assessed at each stage of the interview.
• How the assessors make their decision.
In addition, the course describes how to structure your final assessment presentation, notes, visual aids, delivery style, and how to handle questions.
Trainees attending this workshop may also be interested in our first workshop with Jon Lever on Thursday, 21st September, from 9:30am to 1pm, which focuses on the Critical Analysis – workshop details are available here.
A combination ticket is available for trainees wishing to attend both workshops (limited availability).
Please note that this workshop will only be delivered live, online, and will not be recorded.
Completion of this full workshop will earn 3.5 CPD Hours
Under the SCSI cancellation policy, you have the right to cancel your booking at an event under these following terms:
- If you cancel your attendance at least 14 days before the date of the event is due to begin, you will be due a full refund of that amount. The exception to this policy is the SCSI Annual Dinner, which due to early booking has a 30 day notice period.
- If you cancel your booking at an event less than 14 working days before an event is due to begin, or if you fail to attend an event ,no refund will be given. Payment in full for the event is due. Bookings are transferable if the SCSI is given 2 working days’ notice of the transfer – it is not always possible to guarantee that seating plans and other marketing material will have the revised member/company name.
- Bookings made between 3 and 14 days of the event can be cancelled within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund.
- Bookings made within 3 days are all final.
To request a cancellation or to make a change please send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 22 September 2023
Start time: 09:30 IST
End time: 13:00 IST
Phone: 01 644 5500
You may also like…
APC Trainee Workshop – Undertaking The Critical Analysis (September 2023)CODE: 21SepAPCCAwsCTS23€125.00 – €195.00 Quick viewBook ticket