Corporate Development Executive Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn. Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team.
At Cairn, the customer is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 17,700 residential units and over 103,000 sq m of potential commercial development across 37 sites. We are active on 21 sites which will deliver over 5,000 new homes and commercial units over the next three years, with a further 6 site commencements anticipated over the coming months. Cairn holds Sustainability as one of their key pillars, woven into every aspect of their developments, ideas, process etc.
A unique opportunity to work across Cairn’s PRS and Commercial assets, within the Corporate Development team. The successful candidate with be a part of the team responsible for maximising the value opportunity across Cairn’s portfolio. The successful candidate will also gain exposure to the Land Acquisition and Strategic Revenue functions, which also form part of the Corporate Development team.
• Feasibility Study - Work with the team to maximise financial returns through the development of feasibility studies and financial analysis
• Project Management - Work across the life-cycle of our PRS and Commercial assets, through off and on-market process, commercial negotiation, contract due diligence, asset delivery, and asset management
• Asset Delivery - Timely delivery of PRS and Commercial assets, from practical completion to being market ready through to close of sale
• Analysis and Reporting - Produce accurate and reliable project updates for Senior Management within the Corporate Development Team
• Value Add – Challenge market opportunities & route to market, with the strategic intent to add value to Cairn’s portfolio, through valuation, marketing, partnerships, design, etc.
• Collaborate across Cairn multi-functional construction teams to secure timely delivery of assets
• Liaise with professional advisors such as agents, property managers, architects, solicitors etc
• Proactive day to day management of project delivery agreements • Provide weekly/monthly updates across all assets / projects on delivery progress vs. delivery agreement
• Undertake site visits as required
• Maintain detailed files and management information to ensure that all commercial activity, milestones and recommended actions are tracked
• Maintain asset dashboards / trackers