We always welcome Members who would like to volunteer to assist trainees in achieving Chartered Membership. If you would like to volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can offer training, support and guidance.
Benefits of becoming a supervisor, counsellor or assessor
- It’s a highly rewarding experience;
- It’s an opportunity to reciprocate the generosity shown by other volunteer members;
- It’s an opportunity to meet and learn from the future leaders of the industry;
- It’s a great networking opportunity and chance to meet your peers;
- It’s a great way to gain knowledge and skills to allow you to help trainees in your own organisation;
- It’s a great way to earn CPD towards your own professional development requirements.