Planner – Client Side
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Comer Group Ireland are seeking to recruit a Planner to meet the increasing demand in the company.
The successful candidate will be working on projects in the commercial development sector and residential sector along with masterplans for development sites in Ireland. It is essential that prospective candidates have relevant and recent experience in these sectors.
The position available will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects utilising the various skills they may have acquired through formal training, personal interest and previous work experience.
The successful candidate would be expected to:
• Have a qualification in Town Planning (IPI or RTPI Accredited)
• Work on their own initiative with a small Planning team to deliver project requirements.
• Work on small to medium planning projects from inception to completion.
• Have a good working knowledge of the Irish planning system, and the interaction of relevant planning and environmental legislation, both national and European.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The key responsibilities associated with the role will include:
• Providing inputs on planning projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, and the relevant professional teams
• Undertaking background research, desk studies, field visits and preparing planning assessments, reports and project planning inputs
• Liaising with professional outsourced team of architects, planners to progress projects effectively;
• Engaging with relevant authorities and stakeholders in environmental and planning projects
• Delivering fit for purpose project outputs within set deadlines
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Prospective candidates will be expected to have excellent report writing skills, be well organised with meticulous attention to detail while also being able to manage a varied and full workload.
The candidate should thrive in a busy work environment and on delivering to required project deadlines. The successful candidates will have minimum 2 years post-graduate planning experience, ideally in a consultancy environment.
Candidates interested in the available position should apply by emailing an up to date Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter/Email to email@example.com