Senior Surveyor/Associate Director
To work within the Investor Leasing Team (Offices) to assist with the marketing and disposal of office properties by way of letting or sale. To maintain databases, provide strategic advice to clients and foster client relationships to develop new business opportunities. To deliver innovative solutions to improve efficiencies and client outcomes.
- Conducting property inspections.
- Property measurement
- Undertake direct negotiation with interested parties and provide reasoned advice to clients.
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies to assist in the disposal of office properties.
- Database management.
- Liaising with clients and creating reports as necessary.
- Engaging and building relationships within the wider service lines to grow collaboration and business opportunities.
- Innovate and embrace new technologies.
- Business generation and pitching to new and existing clients.
- Qualified member of the SCSI/RICS.
- 3 – 5 years work experience in the commercial property sector.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the property market.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Full drivers license Person.
- A team player.
- Good communicator and articulate.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Social skills to deal with clients.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Completion of tasks in a discreet and efficient manner .
- Good administrator.
- Well spoken & presented.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible attitude.
- At all times be professional, courteous and honest in their work and in dealing with the general public
Please apply at the link below: https://careers.cbre.com/career/JobDetail/Senior-Surveyor-Associate-Director/43475?source=CBRE+career+portal[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]