Accounts Administrator, Property Management Business Line Permanent, full time role
About BNP Paribas Real Estate
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international real estate providers, offers its clients a
comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: Property Development,
Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management and Investment Management.
employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate as a one stop shop company, supports owners, leaseholders,
investors and communities thanks to its local expertise across 30 countries (through its facilities and its
Alliance network) in Europe, the Middle-East and Asia. BNP Paribas Real Estate is a as part of the BNP
Paribas Group, a global leader in financial services.
For more information please visit: www.realestate.bnpparibas.com and www.realestate.bnpparibas.ie[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Due to the expansion of the company and the department, we are seeking to recruit an Accounts
Administrator to join our Property Management Business Line.
The ideal candidate is a highly confident and motivated professional, with excellent communications skills
and a keen interest in the residential and commercial real estate market. Reporting to the Executive Director
& Head of Property Management, he/she will provide administrative assistance to the existing Team
members ensuring prompt and effective support to our business clients and other colleagues as appropriate.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing prompt and effective high quality Administrative Property Management services to our
existing and new residential business clients;
- Assisting with the management of Lease/Tenancy schedules using our ‘tracker’
- Instructing and liaising with contractors over building maintenance related issues;
- Preparing accurate and complete reports for client meetings;
- Liaising and providing assistance to our property management accounts team on rental payments
(creditors’ ledgers, accounts statements, etc.);
- Working on financial administration, invoice approvals, bookkeeping type duties as requested by
- System management: setting up new properties on the appropriate internal property management
- Looking after facilities management including liaising with contractors and management of minor
project work, as required by management;
- Providing general administrative duties and reporting, including document filing, and bookkeeping
for all Property Management clients
Qualifications, experience and soft skills required:
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Educated to degree level is required and accounting technician qualification is desirable.
Minimum of 2 years proven experience working in a similar role;
Capable of working to tight deadlines and under own initiative;
Proven ability of being able to work independently and to show initiative, drive, and integrity, as well
as work effectively as part of a team;
Excellent communications and diplomatic skills is an essential requirement for this role;
Capable of working to tight deadlines;
Expert use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
Proven ability to effectively prioritise work and dealing with high volumes of work;
Excellent attention to detail;
It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful candidate is fluent in English, both
spoken and written.
Please send your updated curriculum vitae to Jennifer Byrne, HR Manager at
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: BNPPRE – Accounts 2022.
We thank all candidates interested in working for BNPPRE, however only candidates who will be selected
to commence our recruitment process will be contacted. BNPPRE Ireland does not accept any speculative
applications received via recruitment agency.
BNP Paribas Real Estate Ireland is an equal opportunity employer[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]