- Manage the Asset portfolio of the Archdiocese of Dublin
- Ensure an effective Asset Management Strategy is developed and implemented.
- Optimise the value of the asset portfolio
- Plan work projects as appropriate with other Offices, Parishes and Agencies of the Diocese/
Temporary Location: Holy Cross Diocesan Centre, Clonliffe Road, D03P2E7n 7[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]In addition to an understanding of, and empathy with, the pastoral mission of the diocese, the successful candidate’s skills will include:
1. A relevant professional qualification with at least 10 years’ relevant property management experience, managing a diverse range of properties.
2. Sound and demonstrable commercial experience and business acumen.
3. Significant property transaction experience, including managing transactions through to completion.
4. Very strong and well refined, relationship management skills.
5. A thorough knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting on property ownership and management, including the urban planning process.
6. Excellent Operations and Facility Management experience – including managing out-sourced service providers.
7. Demonstrable budget responsibility for property operations and capital projects.
Contact details for applicants: Ide Finnegan, Operations Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org