Part of Asset Management function:
• Co-ordination of Asset Management / Development Management Reporting activities within Xestra. Focusing on Core, Value-Add and Development projects in the Residential and Commercial sectors.
• Report directly to CEO and Finance and Operations Director
• Candidate will require knowledge and understanding of investment and asset management process, debt funding and good understanding of the leasing and property management activities, with a key emphasis on investor/fund reporting
• Strong communication required and background in real estate asset management.
Role will include:
- Liaising with the Finance Team for the preparation of high-quality business plans, investor presentations/memos and quarterly (and ad hoc) investor reporting.
- Suggest objectives and goals for each property
- Carry out a monthly review of operating statements.
- Ensure there is due diligence in the underwriting of potential acquisitions.
- Perform implementation, negotiation, and monitoring of asset programs.
- Ensure current policies are reviewed and updated.
- Liaising with team, property managers, construction managers, development (including external consultants) and finance teams to present coherent message to equity investors and debt funders on the progress and activity on each project and project manage from inception to completion.
- Communicating with the investors on the following key activities: Project performance across leasing, property management, capex and budget programme. Output of key legal documents such as leases, development agreements and facility agreements, Analysis of Leasing, rent reviews, lease re-gears, marketing expenditure, Risk Management to minimise project risks & reporting, Assisting the Finance Team with key data report for financial modelling and detailed analytics with assistance from wider team, Co-ordinating market research for each project, Liaising with team when new business arises particularly on handover post acquisition including debt process and structuring