Assistant Property Manager , Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]A large Institutional Health Provider requires a qualified Property or Building Surveyor to take up the role of Assistant Property Manager in the Tullamore area.
- To Assist in leading the development of a Property Management function in the Area, within the agreed frameworks.
- To ensure property requirements are fully integrated with service provision and staffing levels.
- To ensure a opportunities for property utilisation are maximised within the Area’s property.
- To plan future property requirements, based on demographics, the service plan, funding availability and projected staffing levels.
- To maximise available funding sources and develop the PPP.
- To assist in developing appropriate guidelines/procedures for property rental and leases.
- To assist in developing a suite of performance indicators to effectively monitor the implementation of the Area’s property strategy and effectiveness of the utilisation of the Area’s properties.
- To prepare annual and multi annual plans within the frameworks of the Corporate Strategy and Service Planning process.
- To manage the Area’s employee accommodation needs.
- To develop appropriate guidelines/procedures for property rentals and leases, to inspect leases and contracts, make appropriate recommendations and liaise with insurers.
- To anticipate and report on the revenue impact of planned property developments.
- To ensure that all property transactions conform to statutory requirements.
- To operate proactively concerning statutory requirements and corporate policies in the area of Health and Safety at work.
- To liaise with other agencies as appropriate.
- To assess the physical infrastructure of the organisations property portfolio including purpose, state of upkeep, capacity, suitability, space utilisation and security.
- To determine values of individual properties and develop effective procedures for property purchasing/disposal, including liaison with auctioneers.
- To maintain and keep and a property asset register, including appropriate records of the Area’s legal title to properties.
- To develop and maintain a property database including maps, drawings, contracts, etc.
- To manage conveyancing requirements in collaboration with the Area’s solicitors.
- To ensure that all newly acquired properties are included in the Area’s property register.
- General Practice Surveyor
- Building Surveying or related Discipline and 3 Plus years in Industry.
- Particular Emphasis on experience in the area of Commercial Lettings.
Contact details for applicants:
Ben Mulligan Mobile : 087-8542999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]