Associate Director, Retail Agency (Dublin)
How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security
The successful candidate will be responsible for the leasing of retail premises to local, regional, national and international tenants so as to maximize the return on investment and ensuring consistency with project and/or property budgets.
- Prospecting for new retail concepts, including but not limited to researching new tenant information as to their design layouts, construction requirements and analysing their company financials;
- Preparing financial analysis for lease deals including NER calculations and variances with Budget and market rents;
- Assisting in collaborations with retail partners including acquiring new sites on behalf of retained occupier clients;
- Make presentations regarding prospective tenants and real estate brokers as required;
- Assist in the development of merchandising and leasing plans;
- Assist in procuring and developing market analysis for properties and retail prospects;
- Assist in preparation of Letters of Intent, Tenant Proposal Forms and leases;
- Assist in completing annual leasing objectives;
- Qualified Surveyor holding a PSRA licence and preferred with a minimum of 7 years shopping centre/ retail high street related job experience. Must possess excellent negotiation, communication, mathematical and organizational skills;
- The position is ideally suited for a self-directed, self-confident individual who is approachable, cheerful, and achievement oriented;
- Ability to connect quickly with people in a poised, convincing and enthusiastic way. Understanding people well and using this understanding effectively in motivating and persuading others to act;
- A strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive to perform duties properly. Team work and collaboration with the organization is essential;
- It is important in this job for goals to be set and reached, and for tasks to be completed in a timely manner;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure, generally calling on other people’s ideas and advice;
- Working knowledge of proformas, finance and Company guidelines on ROI, NPV and NER.
On-site –Dublin, IRL
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Deadline for application
Please apply through www.jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/jllcareers/job/Dublin-IRL/Associate-Director–Retail-Agency_REQ291055
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honoured to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.