Associate / Divisional Director – Commercial Estate Agency, specialising in Offices
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Avison Young is one of Ireland’s leading independent firms of property advisors and chartered surveyors, with a strong reputation for providing expert property advice.
Through the Avison Young network of affiliates, we are represented in over 21 countries, 128 market locations and features nearly 6,000 worldwide personnel. Active in Ireland since 1954, we work with national and international clients, advising on all aspects of their property through our specialist and multi-disciplinary teams based in Dublin and Belfast.
The core principles of our business are integrity, professionalism, confidentiality and in-depth industry knowledge. We establish our clients’ needs and proactively provide solutions through a partnership approach as advisors and problem-solvers. Avison Young creates economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
The candidate will work within a dynamic and expanding multi-sectoral estate agency department, focusing on Offices and working on behalf of both occupiers and landlords. The candidate will work as either Associate or Divisional Director, depending on experience and will be responsible for managing many key client relationships, advising on office acquisitions and leasing across the country; principally focused in Dublin. The successful candidate will help to grow this expanding team and drive new business; reporting to the Managing Director, as well as training less experienced colleagues. He/she shall also liaise with international colleagues across the Avison Young network, servicing the needs of international clients in Ireland.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- 6+ years’ work experience in the commercial property sector
- Chartered Surveyor (SCSI / RICS)
- Personal drive, determination and willingness to challenge oneself to become a market leading agent
- Hard working dynamic team member with the ability to work with one’s own initiative and as a member of a team with a specific role aimed at reaching a single goal.
- Excellent verbal communication and good report writing skills are a must.
- Technically competent and organised with a thorough knowledge and appreciation of key issues influencing the market.
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise work to achieve work goals and tight timescales.
- Pro-active nature with a desire to improve the team and practices daily.
- Practical experience of leading commercial transactions and completing deals.
- Highly pro-active and ambitious with a desire to provide the best quality advice and service in the Irish market.
- Interfacing directly with clients and business development as a core responsibility.
Contact details for applicants: