Associate – Valuations (Dublin)
Cushman and Wakefield’s office in Dublin are recruiting for an experienced Chartered Surveyor to join the Valuation & Advisory team at Associate level.
The ideal candidate will be client focused, have strong attention to detail and be a self-starter, capable of working both on their own initiative and as part of a team. Applications from candidates with an agency, asset services and valuation & advisory background are welcome.
- Lead, co-ordinate and supervise the activities of team members in delivering client solutions and sign off on individual projects.
- Achieve the business plan; applying relevant systems, procedures, and business knowledge to maximise resources and deliver job objectives.
- Contribute to financial success by delivering on financial goals.
- Establish credibility by staying current in their own field and pursues opportunities to demonstrate expertise and share knowledge. Undertake research and market intelligence initiatives.
- Support director in developing and implementing the business plan.
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients, e.g. funds, banks and private investors.
- Maintain excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects.
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities.
- Responsible for identifying and acting on cross referrals as they present themselves across Cushman & Wakefield Ireland and Cushman & Wakefield Global
Manage existing client accounts, build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree or relevant body qualification
- RICS / SCSI qualified
- APC accredited
- RICS Registered valuer
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in commercial real estate
- Detailed understanding of economy, legislation and core property sectors
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Ideally have experience with software systems i.e. Salesforce, Workday or similar
- Report writing and negotiating skills
Please apply through www.careers.cushmanwakefield.com/global/en/job/R196081/Associate-Valuations