Block Management Property Manager
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Lansdowne Partnership is seeking a Property Manager to join its dynamic team of property specialists. Responsible for a portfolio of multi-unit developments, the role entails all fast-moving aspects of the day-to-day management of Owners Management Companies. Lansdowne Partnership provides all its clients with a very personal and hands on approach to property management.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
• Overall property portfolio management – including day to day issues.
• Financial Assistance of Portfolio
• Preparation of Annual Budgets for Estates
• Arranging tenders & ensuring best practice and cost efficiencies
• Day to day financial management, cash flow preparation and program of works
• Efficient management of block insurance
• Good knowledge of compliancy requirements for OMC’s including Company Law compliance & MUD Act
• Excellent communicator, organised and articulate with full knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Word
• A good understanding of Blockman or a similar management software system
• Contractor management
• Dealing with daily queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attendance at AGMs and other meetings outside of normal offices hours
• The successful candidate will be fully qualified with proven management experience within the property industry
• Hold a current D PSRA Licence.
• Full Clean driver’s license along with use of own car
• Enjoy a variety of both on site, office, and home-based work 3+ years experience is essential CV to demonstrate success in customer service, problem solving, multi-tasking communications and organisation skills. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Lansdowne Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Contact details for applicants: Nóirín Nolan firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]