Lansdowne Partnership is seeking a Property Manager to join its dynamic team of property specialists. Responsible for a portfolio of multi-unit developments, the role entails all fast-moving aspects of the day-to-day management of Owners Management Companies.
Lansdowne Partnership provides all its clients with a very personal and hands on approach to property management.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Overall property portfolio management - including day to day issues.
- Financial Assistance of Portfolio
- Preparation of Annual Budgets for Estates
- Arranging tenders & ensuring best practice and cost efficiencies
- Day to day financial management, cash flow preparation and program of works
- Efficient management of block insurance
- Good knowledge of compliancy requirements for OMC’s including Company Law compliance & MUD Act
- Excellent communicator, organised and articulate with full knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- A good understanding of Blockman or a similar management software system
- Contractor management
- Dealing with daily queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Attendance at AGMs and other meetings outside of normal offices hours
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified with proven management experience within the property industry
- Hold a current D PSRA Licence.
- Full Clean driver’s license along with use of own car
- Enjoy a variety of both on site, office, and home-based work
3+ years’ experience is essential.
CV to demonstrate success in customer service, problem solving, multi-tasking communications and organisation skills.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lansdowne Partnership is an equal opportunities employer