CBRE Flex is a newly established team which was incorporated to meet the growing demands of clients looking for short term and more flexible office agreements. The candidate’s role will be to seek and acquire Serviced, Co-Working & Flexible Office accommodation on behalf of corporate clients.
- Working with the existing CBRE network and developing a domestic network of client companies to develop business for yourself and the team.
- Compiling & issuing search reports of suitable accommodation to match client’s office requirements.
- Conducting market tours with local and international tenants.
- Issuing RFP documents on behalf of commercial operators.
- Negotiate the best possible outcome for CBREs clients while reporting to your line manager.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and data while maintaining a company database on an ongoing basis.
- Advising on the value of commercial property rents- this will include utilizing an understanding of the key fundamentals of the Dublin Flex Market and industry benchmarks.
- Fostering good relationships with tenants, property owners & building operators as well as developing positive relationships with other office agents in the market.