[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]GetHouseSurvey.ie is hiring a Building Surveyor to join our team. The successful candidate will conduct Pre-Purchase Building Surveys throughout Leinster with a focus on Dublin and surrounding counties.
About the Company
Get House Survey was founded in 2018 with the goal of removing some of the stress and complexity out of finding a surveyor. Our founders Eoin and Noel had both recently gone through the house buying process and seen first hand the challenges facing home buyers. Using their experience in tech, they built a platform and system which would make life easier for buyers and partnered with some of the best surveyors in the country.
Since then, the multiple award winning company has steadily grown to become one of the largest surveyors in the country and offer nationwide coverage.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are looking for a Building Surveyor to join our team.
Role & and Responsibilities
- You will be travelling throughout Dublin and surrounding counties conducting Building Surveys on residential properties.
- You will conduct a maximum of 8 surveys per week and have control over your own schedule. This is much fewer than other companies and is to ensure you have sufficient time to conduct the survey and write the final report without being rushed and will ensure you are able to comfortably complete your working week in under 36 hours.
- You will be expected to deliver to our SLAs and responsible for answering the customers queries on the reports you’ve produced (and leave them with a warm fuzzy feeling).
- Our main focus is enabling the customer to buy with confidence. Because of this, the surveys you conduct will be the highest standard in the country. We don’t do the bare minimum and always put in the extra effort to ensure the customer has what they need.
- The successful candidate must be a qualified Building Surveyor and registered with SCSI/RICS.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience on residential properties.
- High appreciation of professional and project based building surveying matters.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good understanding of the house buying journey and the challenges faced by our customers. You’re a front line representative for our company and brand and so being able to empathise with the customer experience is vital!
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues where necessary.
- Organise and prioritise tasks so that they are completed within an agreed time frame.
- Provide concise and clear written communication.
- Understand the local and wider property market.
- Able to plan and manage own workload.
- Computer literate – nothing too complex, emails, website navigation etc.
- A full clean driving license and access to their own vehicle.
Salary & Benefits
– €60k base package.
– Up to 15% annual bonus.
– Laptop, iPad, Phone.
-Custom iPad App to record survey information and prepare reports.
-All necessary equipment.
-Mileage paid for travel.
-Manage your own hours and schedule.
-Work from home – only required to attend our office in Tallaght Dublin 24, 1-2 times per month. Although there is a desk with your name on it if you prefer to work from here!
-20 Days Annual Leave +1 additional day for every 2 years service***
We know joining a new company can be challenging so we will do our best to make you feel one of the family! As part of the induction process we will ensure you are trained on our custom surveying app as well as assigning one of our more senior members of the team to you as a mentor that you can shadow and train with during your induction. We will also give you a nice bag of company swag so you feel part of the team!
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Contact details for applicants
Please submit your CV and short cover letter to noel@GetHouseSurvey.ie.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]