[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The successful Surveyor will be working with senior staff and will be client facing;
- gaining exposure and experience across the entire project life-cycle from ‘cradle to grave’ with a key focus on construction cost and programme.
- Must have full drivers license.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The candidate should exhibit:
• Willingness to learn;
• High efficiency in MS Office (particularly Word, Excel);
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• High degree of initiative, flexibility and creativity;
• Strong commitment to teamwork and ability to work independently.
- Degree qualification – Building Surveying or Construction related degree.
- Previous relevant experience is advantageous.
- Candidates with a business degree and construction or property related experience will be considered.
• Pre-purchase Building Surveys and Technical Due-diligence.
• Dilapidations Reports.
• Reviewing drawings and specifications.
• Attending Site Meetings with Architects, Engineers, Main Contractors and Specialist Contractors.
• Completion of Preliminary Health and Safety Plans.
Contact details for applicants: David O Meara
Webpage – www.structureltd.ie[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]