The successful candidate will be Confident and articulate, with strong client facing and presentation skills.
• Conduct site inspections on various projects throughout Europe.
• Working with colleagues to undertake technical review works, assisting other professionals to find remedial solutions to live problems.
• Delivery of Building Surveying services/duties to our clients.
• Preparing drawings for small to medium size construction projects (mainly retail).
• Assistance with management and coordination of works.
• Preparing specialised client reports for each project.
• Educated to degree level in Building Surveying or equivalent.
• A full clean driving licence.
• Detailed understanding of modern and best practice construction methodologies including knowledge of Health & Safety compliances.
• Strong IT skills across the Microsoft suite and ideally AutoCAD software and excellent written skills.
• The ability to sufficiently engage with clients to win their confidence and garner further assignments.
• A clear understanding of current construction legislative requirements.
• A positive work ethic and eagerness to progress within a deadline driven environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative environment and have the ability and skills to develop and nurture long term client relationships.
Contact details for applicants: