Business Park Manager
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Park West is Ireland’s largest Business Park, comprising over 278,700 sq. m. (3 million sq.ft) of office, industrial, retail and leisure space, along with a residential quarter comprising 466 apartments.
Now entering a further phase of development we are now inviting applications for the position of Business Park Manager. Working closely with other members of the property management team, the successful applicant will be responsible for the provision of a high quality service to both the corporate and residential occupiers of Park West.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a service focused individual. Ideally the individual will have a third level qualification in a building facilities discipline and be a member of the SCSI.
• Responsibility for all day-to-day management, control, co-ordination, execution of all operations under their remit and reporting directly to the Property Director.
• To ensure the delivery of a high level of service to all tenant companies by managing all resources under your control including external services provides and coordinating all third-party activity on the common areas of the Park.
• The ongoing management of the property portfolio.
• Liaising with tenants, advisors and contractors.
• Service charge management and reporting on risk management
• Contribute to the further development of the Park.
• Risk Management and Health & Safety control both in the common areas and Harcourt Development managed buildings.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
• A minimum of 5 years commercial property or facilities management experience.
• Experience and knowledge of commercial property management and service charge methodologies
• Ability to communicate confidently and interact efficiently with the other members of the team
• SCRI/RICS qualified,
This is a full time position and all applicants must be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland
All applications will be managed in the strictest confidence, please email your CV along with a cover letter to Ciara O’Hara at firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]