Chartered Building Surveyor
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Aramark Property has a position for an experienced chartered building surveyor within its building consultancy division.
Working within a collaborative building consultancy team of building surveyors, service engineers, project managers and designers you will be employed at a senior level, reporting to the head of building consultancy.
This is a great opportunity for a chartered building surveyor to become part of a consultancy to develop and lead a building surveying team.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out building surveys for pre-acquisition reports, planned preventative maintenance and sinking fund reports, defect analysis reports and recommendations
- Preparing and negotiating dilapidations claims and responses on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Preparation of and submission of statutory applications relating to planning, fire safety, disabled access and building compliance
- Preparing, co-ordinating and approving landlord approvals and tenant fit outs
- Project management, including design and cost consultancy,
The person will report to the head of building consultancy and will be given plenty of scope to grow their team and their selves professionally and personally.
As part of this opportunity, you will be expected to have the following attributes:
- A strong focus on clients, team building, and time and resource management
- Innovative and dynamic approach to work and personal development
- Strong team leader and collaborative worker
- Expert manager and not hesitant to seek and utilise advice of other professionals as required
- Honest, diligent, and flexible to changing work environments
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Teams and SharePoint. Experience and working knowledge of Smartsheet an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do outlook and strong motivation for personal and team continued development
The Aramark building consultancy team comprises professional disciplines of building surveying, project management, mechanical & electrical services and architecture and design. Our building consultancy is dedicated to providing consultancy services for both in-house and external clients, across the commercial, financial, residential, industrial and retail sectors, both public and private. Building consultancy also work closely with various divisions of Aramark Northern Europe, to provide consultancy services to their food, facilities management, property services, and retail clients, as part of a holistic Aramark network.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]