Aramark Property has a position for an experienced chartered building surveyor with project management experience in its building consultancy division.
Working within a collaborative team of building surveyors, service engineers, project managers and designers you will employed at associate director level, reporting to the head of building consultancy.
This is a great opportunity for a chartered building surveyor to become part of a consultancy to develop and lead a building surveying team.
You will be responsible for:
- carrying out building surveys for pre-acquisition reports, planned preventative maintenance and sinking fund reports, defect analysis reports and recommendations
- preparing and negotiating dilapidations claims and responses on behalf of landlords and tenants
- preparation of and submission of statutory applications relating to planning, fire safety, disabled access and building compliance
- preparing, co-ordinating and approving landlord approvals and tenant fit outs
- project management, including design and cost consultancy
The person will report to the head of building consultancy and will be given plenty of scope to grow their team and their selves professionally and personally.