Limerick & Galway
Chartered Surveyors X 2
Power Property can offer the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic company with offices in Limerick, Galway & Athlone serving a broad range of clients in Private & Public Sectors. Each of these positions are located in our Limerick and Galway Office.
The ideal candidates will work on a full range of professional services, including loan security valuations, loan book valuations, sales and leasing, rent reviews, rating and general lease advisory services.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working within Professional Services on valuation engagements, negotiations, inspections on all types of commercial property & land
- Working with Head of Agency on the sale and leasing of all types of commercial property
- Landlord & Tenant and related areas including rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations
- Providing Clients with robust well considered valuations and reports
- Undertaking personal developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge, including CPD
- To actively promote and develop the Professional Services Department
- Liaising with other key departments to cross sell clients and related services
- Providing assistance in the Professional Development of Junior or Graduate Surveyors in the Team
- Assisting in research and market intelligence activities
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience working as a Valuer in a commercial real estate practice
- Proven experience of undertaking valuations and reports
- Full clean driving licence
- Possess strong technical skills and be proficient in the use of the Microsoft package including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Attractive Remuneration Available
Contact Details for Applicants:
Please send your updated curriculum vitae to Susan Lenane, Director by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the reference: “Surveyor Limerick & Galway 2021”.