[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This role is for a commercial agency surveyor with a minimum of 2 years’ experience focusing on the Investment, retail and office market. We are open to a number of levels of experience and the package will reflect same. You will have the opportunity to join a growing commercial real estate practice and be part of a hard working and close knit team with a great culture. Our focus within the agency/brokerage end of the business is focused on the Investment, office and retail sectors, including the hospitality industry.
The Role will include:-
• Contributing to the growth of the business and enhancing the team. Leading the letting and sales of commercial sales and letting together with any acquisitions on behalf of clients.
• Inspections and viewing of the properties.
• Assistance is the preparation of pitch documents and winning instructions Targeting new business
• Maintaining and enhancing existing relationships with clients
• Create a positive customer experience and manage all enquiries in a professional manner
• Growing the existing database of clients.
• Assistance in utilising our online presence and branding awareness through use of website, social media, press releases, preparation of marketing material etc.
• Compliance-preparation of Terms of Engagement and compliance documentation
• Preparation of brochures, marketing campaigns etc.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Candidate must possess the following requirements: –
- Candidate must possess a PRSA Licence
- Embrace the culture of the office centred around strong moral and work ethics coupled with a sense of fun and enjoyment of the job.
- Strong emotional intelligence, excellent communication, organizational and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and adapt to change
- Clear understanding of the high level of confidentiality required
- Clean driving licence
- Be able to work on own initiative and develop new business
- Be fluent in written and oral English Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, Publisher etc. Ability to use and fully utilise CRM systems
Contact details for applicants: Declan Bagnall firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]