Gresham House Ireland, formerly Appian Asset Management, is a leading Irish based asset manager that was founded in 2003.
It manages a range of funds, on behalf of private clients, pension funds, endowments, charities and corporates in Ireland, focused on different areas of investment, from global funds to Irish property. Gresham House acquired Appian Asset Management in July 2021.
Gresham House Ireland Real Estate is seeking a full time Commercial Property Manager to join the property team of a busy property asset and development management company established in 2012.
We are a driven, ambitious and hard- working small team. We pride ourselves on providing one of the most comprehensive and reliable asset and development management services in our sector, and work with our clients to gain an in-depth understanding of their business and property needs, allowing us to help them realise their ambitions.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Lease administration: updating of property management systems and overseeing tenants lease obligations
- Rent and service charge collection
- Service charge budget/apportionment schedule preparation and administration
- Dealing with day to day general maintenance issues
- Conducting site inspections and maintaining high standards
- Dealing with tenant applications, landlord consents
- Management of rent review process
- Appointment and assessment of third-party contractors
- Handling tenant queries and imposing lease obligations
- Management of annual insurance renewals/claims
- Management of leasing team, the PM will coordinate and administer short term leasing arrangements
- Quarterly reporting and liaising with clients on an ongoing basis
- Preparation/follow through of asset management strategies for property portfolio
- Management of quarterly/annual valuation process