Commercial Property Manager
Gresham House Ireland, formerly Appian Asset Management, is a leading Irish based asset manager that was founded in 2003.
It manages a range of funds, on behalf of private clients, pension funds, endowments, charities and corporates in Ireland, focused on different areas of investment, from global funds to Irish property. Gresham House acquired Appian Asset Management in July 2021.
Gresham House Ireland Real Estate is seeking a full time Commercial Property Manager to join the property team of a busy property asset and development management company established in 2012.
We are a driven, ambitious and hard- working small team. We pride ourselves on providing one of the most comprehensive and reliable asset and development management services in our sector, and work with our clients to gain an in-depth understanding of their business and property needs, allowing us to help them realise their ambitions.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Lease administration: updating of property management systems and overseeing tenants lease obligations
- Rent and service charge collection
- Service charge budget/apportionment schedule preparation and administration
- Dealing with day to day general maintenance issues
- Conducting site inspections and maintaining high standards
- Dealing with tenant applications, landlord consents
- Management of rent review process
- Appointment and assessment of third-party contractors
- Handling tenant queries and imposing lease obligations
- Management of annual insurance renewals/claims
- Management of leasing team, the PM will coordinate and administer short term leasing arrangements
- Quarterly reporting and liaising with clients on an ongoing basis
- Preparation/follow through of asset management strategies for property portfolio
- Management of quarterly/annual valuation process
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Qualification and Experience:
- A degree in Estate Management, Property Economics or equivalent, and a Property Services Regulatory Authority license is essential (or eligibility for PSRA licence) – D Licence,
- SCSI/RICS qualified,
- A full clean driver’s license and use of their own car
- A fundamental understanding of landlord/tenant relationships, property law and the drivers of value in property.
Key attributes, skills and experience for the role include:
- Experience and knowledge of commercial property management and service charge methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and must be highly detail-orientated
- Must have strong client focus and professional management style
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of Yardi and/or Landmark highly desirable.
- Interpersonal and communication skills are required to deal with staff at all levels including senior management.
Contact details for applicants:
All applications will be managed in the strictest confidence, please email your CV along with a cover letter to Steven Fagan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gresham House is an equal opportunities employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. Gresham House is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst all our employees.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]