Commercial Property Manager
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We are looking to recruit a highly confident, motivated and enthusiastic Property Manager, Property Management Business Line.
Reporting to the Head of Property Management, the successful candidate will:
• Achieving fee earning targets, commensurate with role;
• Managing various commercial properties under management including Shopping Centres, Retail Parks, Office blocks, Warehouse/Logistics and mixed used developments.
• Managing all aspects of Property Management including budgeting, sub-lettings, rent collection, service charge administration, administration of insurance, tenant applications, health and safety and management of on-site resources;
• Dealing with legal, financial and management professionals while managing the commercial properties;
• Providing advice, managing and developing existing client relationships, including actively managing client base with a view of continuously improve relationships and leverage from them;
• Developing and managing relationships within the BNP Paribas Real Estate network.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]• Honours Degree, MSCI/RICS qualification is essential;
• 1 to 2 years post qualification experience working in a similar role within a commercial real estate firm;
• Capable of working to tight deadlines and under own initiative;
• Proven ability of being able to work independently and to show initiative, drive, and integrity, as well as work effectively as part of a team;
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Clean driving license
• PRSA License required.
• Excellent communications skills. It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful candidate is fluent in English, both spoken and written;
• Strong writing skills with the ability to distill information and produce accurate presentation materials utilising Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
• Ability to communicate and integrate effectively at all levels of the organisation;
• Proven ability to effectively prioritise work;
• Strong client focus is a must to excel in this role;
• Excellent attention to detail;
Contact details for applicants: Jenny Byrne – HR Manager email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]