Communications and Social Media Executive
Communications and Digital Marketing Coordinator
Director of Membership & Public Affairs
Specified Purpose Maternity Cover - Full Time
Normal hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 9 am till 5.30 pm. SCSI has a hybrid working policy in place.
38 Merrion Square, Dublin 2.
The SCSI’s Communications and Digital Marketing Coordinator has set out a work programme to be deployed during Maternity Leave. The support provided would make this role ideal for a graduate from a communications background or those with a few years of experience. The main duties and responsibilities of this programme and the role are (but are not confined to) the following:
- Internal Communications: Co-ordinate and produce quality, tailored content for our member communications including brainstorming and researching ideas for new content. Work closely with other departments on various events/educational projects to ensure effective pre and post project communication opportunities are utilised.
- Social Media: Responsible for maintaining the SCSI social media platforms. Design and implement campaigns as set out in the annual programme as you hone skills to create engaging content. Work with other teams to provide regular updates across all social media platforms and create content (video, blogs, graphics) on to increase member offering and grow our audience.
- Marketing: Assists in the marketing and promotional efforts of the SCSI on a wide range of events/training courses and public/consumer interest pieces. Oversee the use of SCSI branding in a range of partnership programmes which are in place.
- Website & Publications: Responsibility for supporting other teams with website content management to ensure that our message remains clear and concise for all of our audience types (i.e. members, public, stakeholders, etc.). Provide support to external publishers as they create content for our journal publication.
- Reporting & Support: Report on outputs of communications activities, collating and analysing key statistics. Complete administration and other ad hoc duties as required to support the operation of the department.