Ardale Property Group is seeking to recruit a property professional to work directly with their head office management team. The role will be focused on managing a range of development and investment projects across the company’s portfolio. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience in related property areas, be ambitious and have aspirations to focus their career in the area of property development and investment. This role will provide the successful candidate with experience across a range of challenging projects as part of the Ardale team.
We are keen to hear from candidates who are:
- Degree qualified, preferably property related
- Keenly interested in the property sector and have a general understanding of the key issues affecting the market
- Knowledgeable of relevant property and construction related legislation and recent amendments to same.
- Able to display strong commercial acumen and sound analytical skills.
- Excellent communicators with good interpersonal skills This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking ambitious candidate to make a long-term career in property development.
- Applicants must have a full driving license and their own car.
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Quantity Surveyors, Commercial (Agent) Surveyors, Residential (Agent) Surveyors, Planning & Develop Surveyors, Project Management Surveyors, and Valuation Surveyors
To apply or find out more
Applications to be submitted to email@example.com Information on the company can be found at www.ardaleproperty.com