We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit a number of key positions which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change. Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 19th February 2021 Further information including job description, personal specification is available at www.Oaklee.ie or via email@example.com. Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process. NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing. “Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”
- Relevant degree level qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a development environment.
- An ability to carry out development and feasibility appraisals and financial modelling.
- Excellent property transaction negotiation skills.
- Extensive industry and sector contacts.
- Full valid driving license and access to private transport. Desirable Criteria
- Professional qualification in construction, property, development or design (including architecture, quantity surveying or building surveying).
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management of Construction Projects.
- Knowledge and experience of the construction procurement processes.
- Knowledge of the DHLGH & DoF Guidance Documents.
- Knowledge and experience of the key sectoral issues in business environment.
- Good understanding of social housing development process.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org