Director and Deputy Head
BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international real estate providers, offers its clients a comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: property development, transaction, consulting, valuation, property management and investment management.
With 5,300 employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate supports owners, leaseholders, investors and communities in their projects thanks to our local expertise through 24 countries (14 directly owned and 10 through our Alliance network) in Europe, Middle-East and Asia.
BNP Paribas Real Estate generated over €918 m revenues in 2022. Also in 2022, BNP Paribas Real Estate advised our clients on €24.7 billion of property investments, helped place 5.7 million m2 of business space for occupiers, we managed 48.8 million m2 total area and valued €500 billion worth of assets. BNP Paribas Real Estate (“BNPPRE”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas SA present in 65 countries with over 193,122 employees.
Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated senior individual looking to elevate themselves into the next step in their career.
Working as part of an international company, the successful candidate will operate at a senior level within the Department and be a key member of the management team while building a relationship with our Headquarters in Paris and other offices within the BNPPRE network. Responsibilities will include propelling growth, devising strategy and driving business development of the commercial property business and as well as tasked with the smooth operation of our current managed commercial portfolio.
Position: Director and Deputy Head
Department: Property Management
Reporting to: Head of Property Management
Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Develop and maintain strong Client relationships
- Achieve fee earning targets, commensurate with role
- High level of involvement in budgetary process and business planning
- Assist in the oversight, expansion and improvement of the Department
- Hands on management oversight of various commercial properties including Shopping Centres, Retail Parks, Office blocks, Warehouse/Logistics and Mixed-use developments
- Operate all aspects of Property Management including budgeting, sub-lettings, rent collection, service charge administration, administration of insurance, tenant applications, health and safety and management of on-site resources
- Deal with interested third parties including legal, financial and technical professionals
- Advise, cultivate and develop existing client relationships, including actively managing client base with a view of continuously improve relationships and leverage from them for cross selling
- Key company ambassador participating in business development initiatives
- Adhere and contribute to pre due diligence activities, in line with the Group Policies and Procedures
- Provide accurate information to the Managing Director and Senior Director(s) as directed and when required
- Contribute to other colleagues’ development
- Develop and manage relationships within the BNP Paribas Real Estate network and become a key stakeholder and spokesperson for the Irish business
- Keep up to date with market movements, trends, analysis and pricing in the market and liaising closely with the research department, investment team and other advisory teams with real time insights
- Familiarise yourself with the systems and propose more efficient software/systems for better execution
- Be a leading stakeholder in implementation and vision of our ESG initiatives and requirements
- Degree level qualification
- Honours Degree, MSCI/RICS qualification and PSRA licence is essential
- Clean driving licence
- 8 years plus proven experience working in a similar role within a commercial real estate firm
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and under own initiative
- Proven ability of being able to work independently and to show initiative, drive, and integrity, as well as work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Dynamic approach to identifying new business and development opportunities
- Strong client focus is a must to excel
- Strong attention to detail particularly in the written word with the ability to distil information and produce accurate presentation materials utilising Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to communicate and integrate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise work
- Willingness to travel internationally on an ad hoc basis
What You Can Expect From Us:
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, and our benefits scheme, employee engagement opportunities and Learning & Development offerings are our commitment to you and your career with us. We offer personal support, a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. If you chose to join BNP Paribas or one of our subsidiaries, we will develop your strengths and fulfil your career ambitions.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status.
Please send your updated curriculum vitae to Jennifer Byrne, HR Manager @ :firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries on this position, please contact Jennifer Byrne on tel:+35316611233
We thank all candidates interested in working for BNPPRE, however only candidates selected to commence our recruitment process will be contacted.