• Delivery of a programme and strong pipeline of schemes and construction projects.
• Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the housing market in order to identify residential development and land opportunities at scale.
• Lead commercial negotiations, formulate offers and secure land opportunities to meet new build requirements.
• Manage and generate a programme of new business – construction; acquisition and turnkey homes that exceed targets and meets design; quality and budgetary thresholds.
• Forge strong commercial partnerships to deliver increased pipeline growth.
• Manage, reduce and minimise historic and future defect expenditure.
• Build, nurture and maintain strong relationships across all stakeholder groups, both internal and external.
Compliance & Control:
• Deliver value for money outcomes within funding and financial regimes
• Develop plans and targets, ensuring all regulatory and inspection requirements are met.
• Ensure audit files for acquired sites are in accordance with governance and regulatory requirements are met.
• Ensure the preparation of annual and other budgets are completed, monitored and controlled in a way that ensures commercial advantage is achieved.
• Ensure that all necessary documentation required for expression of interest’s business cases, reports and governance meetings are produced in a timely and professional manner.
• Build, lead, manage and motivate a results driven commercially focussed and technical team.
• To contribute and act as a full participant in the wider leadership of the organisation.
• Act as an ambassador for Oaklee Housing, delivering a message of excellence in all situations.
Contact details for applicants:
T: 00447944 411484