Lansdowne Partnership is seeking a chartered surveyor at Director level to head up our established residential estate management business. This is a new and exciting role for our company and the successful candidate will play a key role in improving and developing this department over the next 5 years.
Director of Estate Management
- 8- 10 years residential or commercial property management experience.
- Experience in managing a team of staff to include, property managers, accounts, and caretaking staff at all levels with proven team leadership experience.
- Ensuring that the property portfolio is managed to a high standard.
- Property qualification to third level degree essential.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills required.
- Excellent client interfacing ability essential.
- Proactive business development skills with proven track record in tendering and presenting to new business clients.
- Flexible approach to work commitments and proven ability to work under pressure.
- An understanding of the importance of sustainability in property management and a desire to implement and improve our delivery of that management.
- A full understanding of the MUD Act, Health and safety Acts and the Companies Act required wherein so far as it is relevant to the day-to-day workings of Owner Management Companies.
Role & Responsibility
To manage and develop an existing successful estate management business within an expanding company. To work with management to put in place a strategic development plan for the department over a 5-year period. Oversee the property and financial management of the estate management business. To manage the team and ensure that maximum delivery of service is being given to our clients. To continue and improve our plans to deliver improved sustainability to our developments. To review and improve our current management systems in line with management requirements over the next 5 years