- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the estate agency and leading the regional growth.
- Developing and implementing business strategies to increase revenue and profitability Creating and implementing effective marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and stakeholders Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations Driving growth and expansion of the business through identifying and pursuing new opportunities
- At least 10 years of experience in the estate agency industry, with a minimum of 5 years in a management or leadership role.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional results within the industry.
- Excellent communication, leadership and management skills Strong financial acumen and experience in budgeting and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement business strategies.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- We are offering a competitive base salary and the opportunity to own a share of the business through equity. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing estate agency and make a real impact on our business.
- If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role or contact Alan McKenna for a confidential conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Residential (Agent) Surveyors and Property Management & Facility Manager Surveyors
Contact details for applicants