Education and Membership Engagement Officer
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Job Title: Education & Membership Engagement Officer
Reports To:Deputy Director of Education
Term: Full Time Position –subject to successful completion of 6 month probationary period
Hours: Normal hours of work will be Monday –Friday, 9.00am -5.30 pm.
You may be required to work outside the specified working day, including evenings and Saturdays.
Location: 38 Merrion Square, Dublin 2. You may be required to work off-site.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Reporting to the Deputy Director of Education, the Education & Membership Engagement Officer will engage with current, past, and prospective members to ensure the continued successful growth and continued support of SCSI Membership and attached classes.
➢Regular liaison with Accredited Course Providers to sign up students as Student Members of SCSI, promote greater awareness of Registration and Membership requirements and supports available for SCSI members throughout their membership journey.
➢Build on existing relationships with key HR, Learning & Development and Training contacts in SCSI member organisations to support the ongoing promotion of relevant SCSI training course offerings.
➢Seek opportunities to build new contacts and actively liaise with new and existing member organisations about routes to membership.
➢Support the marketing and promotion of education programmes including delivering presentations and attendance at career events e.g.,Higher Options and accredited college career fairs.
➢Support the delivery of 5*S Space, Surveyors and Students programme and future offerings as developed.
➢Engagement with the Nexus Committee to support membership and career related promotional activities.
➢Work collaboratively with internal SCSI teams including events and CPD andcommunications.
➢Collaborate with APC & Member Administrator to support and deliver the APC Membership Assessment process through involvement with:
- Attendance and support at final assessments(online & face to face)as point of contact for assessors and candidates.
- Support the annual graduation ceremony.
- Support APC and Final Assessment training offerings.
➢Support professional training programmes including routine logistics,for both online and face to faceformats, to ensure the quality of SCSI programmes and a positive experience for member and non-member attendees.
➢On-site/Online education support and workshops, occasionally outside normal hours as required.
➢Preparation of regular reports for the Deputy Director of Education and Director of Education& CPDon targets achieved in relation to tasks.
➢Support the administration and promotion of SCSI Membership.
➢Any other duties, as required by the Deputy Director of Education and the Director of Education & CPD.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Experience & Competencies
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]You will need to be organised and have an ability to schedule day to day tasks during busy periods and operate on a can do basis. You will need to interact well with people and possess a strong customer focus.
You will operate within the Education Department of the SCSI in a team environment working to achieve the overall educational objectives of the society.
Suitable candidates will:
• Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, IT skills and demonstrated experience with learning management systems.
• Demonstrate excellent planning, organisation, time management, attention to detail, administration skills and a strong knowledge of MS office software.
• Be organised, self-motivated and show initiative.
• Be personable, have an ability to interact well with people and possess a strong customer focus and a willingness to learn.
• Demonstrate a minimum of two years’ experience in a professional body, education, or training administration role.
• Maintain a high quality of work while meeting project timeframes.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics desirable but not essential.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Download Job Description
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Download” color=”warning” size=”lg” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fscsi.ie%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F01%2FEducation-Membership-Engagement-Officer-2022-Job-Spec.pdf”][/vc_column][/vc_row]