Aramark Property has a position for an experienced building surveyor with project management experience in its building consultancy division. Working within a collaborative team of Building Surveyors, Service Engineers, Project Managers and Designers you will be reporting to a Chartered Building Surveyor within the Division.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced building surveyor (5 years) to become part of a busy consultancy providing professional building surveying and project management services.
You will be responsible for:
- carrying out building surveys for pre-acquisition reports, planned preventative maintenance and sinking fund reports, defect analysis reports and recommendations
- preparing and negotiating dilapidations claims and responses on behalf of landlords and tenants
- preparation of and submission of statutory applications relating to planning, fire safety, disabled access and building compliance
- preparing, co-ordinating and approving landlord approvals and tenant fit outs
- project management, including design and cost consultancy.
The person will report to their team leader and will be given plenty of scope to develop their selves professionally and personally.