- Candidates must be full corporate members of an accredited Professional Institute, e.g. Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland, Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland, Engineers Ireland or equivalent or possess Bachelor’s Degree level or equivalent in Building Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Building Surveying, Building Services Engineering, Facilities Management, or similar related disciplines to include Surveying, Building Services Engineering and Business Management.
- Excellent knowledge of fire safety, building control and planning regulations.
- Experience of budgeting, tendering and financial management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels.
- Willingness to assume significant responsibility, ownership and accountability.
- Ability to work within a team environment and be self-motivated.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
- A background working in the healthcare/disability sector.
- Experience in providing training.
Informal Enquiries: Norma Bagge, Director of Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply on careers page via the following link: http://www.brothersofcharity.ie/limerick/
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 25th March 2022
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed as a result of the interview process. Candidates who are placed on a panel will be considered for subsequent vacancies, for a period of up to one year, for this grade. These vacancies could be for part time, relief hours, fixed term or temporary positions.
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland, Limerick Region, is an Equal Opportunities Employer