Facilities Manager (Dublin)
Lansdowne Partnership is looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager for our managed residential portfolio.
- Work with the Property Managers and Maintenance Teams to ensure the property assets are maintained, ensuring a comfortable, properly functioning and aesthetically pleasing community for all the residents.
- It is most important that the candidate can deliver a high level of service in a confident and professional manner.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Facilities Management of both internal and external repairs and maintenance work for all hard and soft services as part of an onsite management team.
- Project manage and co-ordinate refurbishments with external suppliers and contractors in line with pre-approved budgets.
- Overseeing contract procurement, ensuring compliance and completion of projects.
- Arranging and coordinating tenders & ensuring best practice and cost efficiencies.
- Budget Management including preparing, forecasting, and controlling expenditure.
- Adhere to strict Health & Safety procedures and ensure fire compliance requirements are managed and maintained.
- Assist with insurance claims administration and risk management issues.
- Contractor Management – escalate issues, liaise with suppliers regarding repairs under warranty.
- Committed to Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance across all aspects of the Development.
- Assisting the Estate and Management Team on wider projects and in other developments if needed.
- Oversee and manage the maintenance management of a private landlord rental portfolio.
- Educated to degree level in Facilities Management or electrical engineering equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Must be a solid team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of Building Link, Blockman and or Fix Flo an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and diary management skills with the ability to prioritise essential.
- Good interpersonal skills with a courteous and professional manner.
- Full knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Good knowledge of GDPR and Data Protection.
- Articulate with strong attention to detail.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Lansdowne Partnership is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send CV to Fergal Hopkins email@example.com