General Practice; Advisory & Agency (Dublin)
McNally Handy are seeking a surveyor to join our diverse and expanding team. This is a valuable opportunity for the selected candidate to learn a diverse range of practical skills and begin their surveying career.
Desired Skills Relevant qualifications
- BSc/ MSc and ability to obtain a PSRA license a necessity.
- Experience since qualifications attained a benefit but not a necessity.
- Proficient IT skills, Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Verbal communication skills, confident in presentation.
- Written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and eager to learn
- Full Driver’s License an advantage
- Immediate start desirable
Please forward your CV and Cover Letter regarding this opportunity to email@example.com
28th July 2023