General Practice Surveyor
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Quinn Agnew is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, recently qualified Surveyor to join its Agency Team. The role is varied and ideal for a self-motivated and articulate individual who wishes to gain experience in all areas of commercial agency.
The successful candidate will help to grow this expanding team. They will work within a dynamic and expanding multi-sectoral agency department, working on behalf of both landlords and tenants and managing key client relationships.
- Must hold an SCSI accredited property degree and ability to obtain a PSRA license
- Qualified Chartered Surveyor or currently studying towards the MSCSI/MRICS qualification
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with existing and potential clients
- Excellent IT and analytical skills with particular attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills- written and oral
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team environment and to tight timescales
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Full Driver’s License
- Immediate start available
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Commercial (Agent) Surveyors and Valuation Surveyors
Contact details for applicants