Scott Murphy Chartered Building Surveyors provide Building Surveying services across different property sectors to a range of investors, occupiers and property owners throughout Ireland and the UK. We are seeking a recently qualified Graduate Building Surveyor from an accredited degree course to join this expanding practice. The candidate must have a recognised degree and be enthusiastic about developing a career in Building Surveying. You must be motivated with a willingness to learn and in return we will provide a wide variety of experience and personal/professional development opportunities to enable you to achieve chartered status. The selected candidate will be assisting senior colleagues in their day to day duties and providing the necessary back up and technical support to ensure client requirements and deadlines are met.
Graduate Building Surveyors
Key skills and attributes required for this position will include:
- Student/Probationer membership of the SCSI or RICS; . Good IT skills with basic use of Auto Cad as a minimum
- Strong evaluation skills, understanding and ability to analyse
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to build good working relationships
- Strong general administration skills, and a high level of proficiency in MS Office and Auto CAD
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to prioritise own workload.
Contact details for applicants: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org