[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Sherry FitzGerald has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Surveyor to join our Commercial Valuations team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious candidate to progress their career with the opportunity to pursue the APC pathway.
This is a permanent position with the option of a flexible hybrid working model of both onsite and remote working.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist on valuation instructions and inspections on all types of commercial property and land to the highest professional standards.
- Contribute to the delivery of all projects to include inspections, surveys, researching, drafting reports and valuations, inputting comparable information into our database.
- Ensure all correspondence is accurate and database is maintained and up to date.
- Develop client relationships and act as liaison with client on specific projects. Support the enhancement of the Sherry FitzGerald commercial brand.
- Undertake developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge, including CPD.
- Demonstrate the Company Values with the team and throughout all your dealings with internal colleagues.
Dublin (Hybrid Working Model)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Must hold an accredited property degree such as Degree in Auctioneering or Property Economics.
- Excellent IT and analytical skills – Knowledge of relevant IT packages such as Argus would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge and understanding of property economics and property related legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Manage your own internal network within Sherry FitzGerald to capitalise on cross department opportunities.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Full clean driver licence.
Contact details for applicants:
Sharon Lohan firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]