[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This is a varied and wide-ranging role which will suit a self-motivated individual with attention to detail. You will be engaged in every aspect of commercial property from property management, asset management, Landlord & Tenant, leasing, investment acquisition and development. You will be engaged with a range of clients from institutional investors to private clients, developers, and occupiers.
NOTE: Tierney Chartered Surveyors are an equal opportunities employer who reserve the right to practice positive discrimination. As an organisation committed to autism-friendly practices, we particularly welcome applications from the Autistic community.
- Must hold an accredited SCSI degree, or expected to achieve degree shortly
- The candidate will immediately start the process of attaining their APC chartered status
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work on their own initiative and also frequently as part of a client team on various projects
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail is very important
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Commercial (Agent) Surveyors and Valuation Surveyors
The role is based in our office on Merrion Square in Dublin but will require travel throughout the country.
Contact details for applicants