- To understand the business and have a sound business knowledge together with a keen awareness of the competition.
- To maintain a high profile in order to obtain introductions to prospective clients.
- To build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the company.
- Manage current clients and contacts and source new leads.
- Manage regular client reporting across multiple assignments, acting as the client’s single point of contact.
- Adhering and contributing to pre due diligence activities, in line with the Company Policies and Procedures;
- Carry out regular strategic reviews of the clients’ portfolios, seeking opportunities to add value and obtain instructions accordingly.
- Monitor and liaise regularly with local broker, ensuring all opportunities are reviewed and report on progress to client.
- Keeping up to date with market movements, trends, analysis and pricing in the market; and undertake research to identify opportunities or to provide benchmarks for clients
- To supervise the efficient administration of all procedures in carrying out business.
- To communicate fully with all stakeholders concerned to ensure that business is managed in an efficient and professional manner.
- To perform other tasks delegated by the Directors in charge as required.
- Absorb all aspects of information technology systems particular to the office/department and have an understanding of their broader applications and availability in the division.
- Clearly define the client’s requirements, agree terms of business (if required), confirm requirements and templates required to local broker and confirm fee.
- Prepare any value add schedule, monitor KPI’s, obtain client feedback and create case studies for projects as required.
- Liaising with other key departments to cross sell clients and related services
Graduate Surveyor – Permanent Full Time
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Property related degree recognised by the PSRA.
- Excellent attention to detail and an orderly approach to work and numeracy is essential.
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written
- The commitment and determination to investigate thoroughly and seek out information necessary for the accurate valuation of property.
- Willingness and flexibility to work loyally as part of a team.
- The ability to engage with other professionals and general public alike in a professional manner while building a profile in the industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Clean Driving Licence
Contact details for applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com