Charterhouse are providers of surveying and planning services to the utilities sector. We have an opening for a graduate surveyor or with 1-4 years post qualification experience wishing to develop their careers and gain valuable experience. The role will involve supporting the head of the business seeking sites suitable for telecommunication mast development, in meeting landowners and negotiating Heads of Terms, in instructing solicitors and in supporting the process to legal completion. The role could also support candidates wishing to develop a working knowledge of the Town and Country planning process.
Graduate Surveyor – Telecoms
- Recently graduated with a property diploma, degree or masters or with up to 4 years post qualification experience.
- Enthusiasm is key as is an ability to connect with people and build relationships.
- Candidates must have a full driving licence and we willing to travel regionally.
- Candidates should have good negotiations/sales ability.
- Own car preferable but not necessary
Contact Phone: 086 8145184
Contact Email: email@example.com