Head of Property & Asset Management Accounts
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced qualified accountant to lead Knight Frank’s Property & Asset Management Accounts department.
The successful candidate will ideally have 5 years’ experience in a similar role, and will be required to manage and coordinate all financial activities for the entire Property & Asset Management department, including a team of accountants. The candidate will be an analytical thinker with a strong financial background and excellent communication skills.
• Overseeing the day to day operations of Property & Asset Management Accounts
• Overseeing client reporting (monthly, quarterly & annually) to tight deadlines for the entire portfolio
• Managing a team of Clients Accountants
• Managing relationships with a portfolio of clients, internal and external stakeholders
• Dealing with the in-house team and external parties on a daily basis
• Overseeing and managing the departments fee income
• Ensuring that the company’s policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
• Full responsibility for system administration
• Continuously reviewing processes and identifying areas of improvement within the department
• Actively involved in pitching for new business along with the Director of the Department
• Ensuring the integrity of the client and tenant accounts in a compliant environment.
• Build relationships with other service lines and administration departments[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
• 5+ years’ experience in property management finance, ideally at a senior level
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationship with clients
• Previous experience managing a team would be a distinct advantage
• Advanced proficiency Excel & MS Office
• Excellent working knowledge of Yardi Voyager & MRI Horizon[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]