Head, Property Services
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Founded 15 years ago, Fine Grain Property is an Irish-owned international commercial real estate investor and operator. Its growing €190 million Irish portfolio consists of close to one million square feet of commercial real estate hosting more than 60 clients, comprising global multinational and domestic businesses. The highly motivated Fine Grain Property management team generates investment returns by providing great workplace communities, which help our clients to attract and retain talent, boosting employee engagement to drive productivity and business success. In delivering this promise, we focus on three key areas: Fine Grain Facilities – delivering great spaces and service. A quality and consistent feel across our portfolio. Fine Grain Friends – facilitating property and digital experiences that create a sense of belonging for clients and their employees Fine Grain Futures – working in line with environmental, social, and governance standards to deliver sustainable growth. Fine Grain Property is looking for a leader to shape its growing portfolio of commercial office space across Ireland into a great workplace community, by delivering best in class, sustainable facilities management. This is a hands-on role, which will involve travel to all parts of Ireland. This role is a senior appointment to a core function within the business, and will report to the CEO, with a close working relationship with the Head, Client Relations. See job description for fuller details of this exciting opportunity.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified member of the SCSI/RICS, with more than 7 years’ management experience. Proven track record of developing and implementing standards, quality audit, and reporting across a multi-site property portfolio. A formal Project Management qualification, although not essential, will be an advantage. Previous experience working in an ISO9001 or similar quality management environment will be also an advantage. Energetic individual with an appetite for growth.
- A mature and confident leader, who identifies talent, clarifies goals, and motivates performance from outsourced service providers.
- Sets standards and delegates effectively
- Sober, strategic and discerning.
- Fact-based and a proven, effective decision maker.
- Process driven.
- Flexible and collaborative working in a team.
- Strong presentation and communication skills Reporting to CEO, this role will work closely on a day-to-day basis with Head, Client Relations, to allow that individual to focus on client relations and leasing, converting new business leads and ensuring lease renewals and extensions for existing clients.