- Working with project planning, design and construction team consultants and project managers at all stages of the planning, construction and development process.
- Assisting with co-ordination of design team meetings, minutes, project programmes, fee agreements to progress planning, design and delivery on development sites.
- Preparation and review of project budgets.
- Tender review and cost plan co-ordination and analysis.
- Part V negotiations.
- Other Ad Hoc requirements.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities will include the following:
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
- SCSI RICS Chartered
- Relevant work experience (preferably 3+ years in PQS practice)
Key Skills should include:
- High level of detail and Organisation skills
- IT skills
- Communication and people skills
- Analytical & problem solving Skills
- Leadership and initiative
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org