Day to day – what the role looks like:
- Marketing of investment properties, making pitches and generally promoting the firm.
- Responsible for the preparation of valuations, financial models and reports.
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly, and annually written reports for clients.
- Reviewing the market to identify future potential for acquisitions and carrying out a risk analysis.
- Completion of fund and general valuations.
- Responsible for managing or assisting in all stages of an investment process.
- Liaising with potential investors and clients and assisting with the winning of new business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all services offered by the company.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Keep briefed on market activity and report on property market research.
- Working towards individual and departmental KPI's
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. It is recognised that this post is being provided as part of a training programme and the necessary skills will be developed by the successful candidate through on the job training.