About BNP Paribas Real Estate BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international real estate providers, offers its clients a comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: Property Development, Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management and Investment Management. With 5,000 employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate as a one stop shop company, supports owners, leaseholders, investors and communities thanks to its local expertise across 30 countries (through its facilities and its Alliance network) in Europe, the Middle-East and Asia. BNP Paribas Real Estate is a as part of the BNP Paribas Group, a global leader in financial services.
He/she will deliver profitable fee income to the business and work closely with the Managing Director in Ireland as well as members of our International Investment Group (IIG). The position reports to the Managing Director (and Executive Director Investment).
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Achieving profitable fee earning targets, commensurate with role
• Financial evaluation of potential investment opportunities
• Origination of transactions related to property acquisition, property sales, real estate capital raising and other ad hoc real estate strategic assignments
• Transaction modelling and analysis – running cash flows, DCF valuations and investment metrics etc.
• Carrying out detailed due diligence and investment appraisal/reports
• Maintain up to date market intelligence
• Managing and developing existing client relationships, including actively managing client base with a view of continuously improve relationships and leverage from them
• Developing and managing relationships within the BNP Paribas Real Estate network and in particular with the International Investment Group (IIG)
• Keeping up to date with market movements, trends, analysis and pricing in the market and liaising closely with the research department for the timely release of research publications
• Adhering and contributing to pre due diligence activities, in line with the Group Policies and Procedures