Investment Surveyor (Senior Surveyor or Associate Director level)
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]About BNP Paribas Real Estate BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international real estate providers, offers its clients a comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: Property Development, Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management and Investment Management. With 5,000 employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate as a one stop shop company, supports owners, leaseholders, investors and communities thanks to its local expertise across 30 countries (through its facilities and its Alliance network) in Europe, the Middle-East and Asia. BNP Paribas Real Estate is a as part of the BNP Paribas Group, a global leader in financial services.
He/she will deliver profitable fee income to the business and work closely with the Managing Director in Ireland as well as members of our International Investment Group (IIG). The position reports to the Managing Director (and Executive Director Investment).
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Achieving profitable fee earning targets, commensurate with role
• Financial evaluation of potential investment opportunities
• Origination of transactions related to property acquisition, property sales, real estate capital raising and other ad hoc real estate strategic assignments
• Transaction modelling and analysis – running cash flows, DCF valuations and investment metrics etc.
• Carrying out detailed due diligence and investment appraisal/reports
• Maintain up to date market intelligence
• Managing and developing existing client relationships, including actively managing client base with a view of continuously improve relationships and leverage from them
• Developing and managing relationships within the BNP Paribas Real Estate network and in particular with the International Investment Group (IIG)
• Keeping up to date with market movements, trends, analysis and pricing in the market and liaising closely with the research department for the timely release of research publications
• Adhering and contributing to pre due diligence activities, in line with the Group Policies and Procedures[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Qualifications and experience:
• Educated to degree level, preferably in a business, mathematics or real estate related discipline. Please note that applications from candidates who achieved a 2.1 grade would be preferred; please also note that candidates who are educated to Masters’ level will take precedence.
• Chartered RICS qualification will be a distinct advantage. Must hold a PSRA licence
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Local commercial real estate market awareness of all sectors, in particular of the Irish investment market. An energetic team player with a track record of professionalism and integrity with the ability to engage constructively with colleagues
• Proven ability of being able to work independently and to show initiative and drive, as well as work effectively as part of a team and take direction
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Clean Full driving licence – it is necessary to own a car. Soft skills
• Excellent negotiating skills and rapport building skills. team player with excellent formal and informal communications skills. It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful candidate is fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Strong writing and numerical analysis skills with the ability to distill information and produce accurate presentation materials utilising Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Proven ability to effectively manage a high workload, multitask and prioritise work
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to follow instructions, respectful of authority and excellent reporting skills and follow up are a must
• Career focused and driven individual
• Excellent attention to detail and pro-active/’can do’ attitude is an indispensable skill required for this role
Contact details for applicants:
Please note that candidates selected to commence the recruitment process may be asked to undertake a test or to demonstrate their abilities prior to any offer being made. Furthermore, please note that all candidates selected to commence the recruitment process will undergo an internal background screening process as per Group policies.
To apply: Please send your updated curriculum vitae to Eleonora Basile, at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: BNPPRE – Surveyor_Investment 2021.
We thank all candidates interested in working for BNPPRE, however, only candidates who will be selected to commence our recruitment process will be contacted. BNPPRE does not currently require any recruitment agency’s help with this recruitment process. Please do not forward any application/any detail of any candidate. BNP Paribas Real Estate Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]