[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We are currently hiring an Investment Surveyor to join our growing team in Maynooth. This new role in the Investment Department is to identify, negotiate and acquire residential sites.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with landowners, estate agents and other stakeholders is a vitally important.
- Closely monitor national and local planning policy to identify windows of opportunity to locate and promote sites through the planning system.
- Identify future strategic sites with development potential in line with the acquisition strategy agreed with the Investment Director.
- Conduct planning and viability appraisals and searches for sites to assess their suitability for acquisition.
- Identify structured land opportunities in line with our business plan.
- Undertake pre-acquisition research that identifies development risks for the business.
- Responsible for the preparation of residual valuations, financial models, and the completion necessary reports to allow Senior Managers to assess opportunities.
- Once an asset is selected you will assist in the acquisition conveyancing process.
- Responsible for the completion of property market research.
- Support the Investment Director by undertaking tasks such as economic research, administrative duties and assisting in various projects as they arise.
- BSc,(Hons) Degree in Valuations Surveying or equivalent Chartered Surveyor or working towards chartership status
- Strong financial modelling skills is necessary, including the ability to interpret development programmes and exit strategies ranging from PRS, social and private housing
- Experience working within construction industry is desirable, preferably within a high volume national housebuilder
- Strong understanding of national and local planning policy is required
- Experience of identifying and negotiating land transactions is essential
- Knowledge of mixed tenure and the public procurement projects is desirable
- Full valid drivers license
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Commercial (Agent) Surveyors, Residential (Agent) Surveyors, Planning & Develop Surveyors, and Valuation Surveyors[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]